There are so many different ways we can save money here and there. Unfortunately, not all of them are easy. Couponing is extremely rewarding. But it does take a lot of time and effort to do it right. Finding the best sales is great! But finding them in the first place is not always that easy.
The past few years I’ve been trying out different apps here and there to find the best apps for saving money. Apps that are worth your time and reward well. And of course, apps that you can trust. So far, I’ve found a handful of money saving/cash back apps that I swear by. Now, after all the trial and error, I want to share them with you. These apps are probably the easiest way I’ve found to save money and receive cash back. Try them for yourself and see how much you can save!
1) Swagbucks– Swagbucks is a great site to earn FREE e-gift cards. You can earn points for watching videos, answering surveys, searching and shopping via Swagbucks. I mostly use it for online shopping. Especially around the holidays. Points add up quick. And once a month you can use your points to receive one gift card at a discount! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/AKeane1228
2) MyPoints– Mypoints is very similar to Swagbucks. Here, you can also earn FREE gift cards (physical or e-gift cards) by watching videos, answering surveys, searching and shopping via Mypoints. You can also earn points for printing coupons through the site and by simply clicking through emails. You can even earn points from buying gift cards through the site. https://goo.gl/lzgPtE
3) Find&Save– Find&Save is a great money making app. Every few days they feature different stores and restaurants. All you have to do is submit your receipt and they give you back a certain $ amount or a % of what you spent. When you reach $25 they will mail you a check. Easy! Please use my code YH52 when you sign up 🙂http://fns.co/ZYcc/9rSoeFQVhs
4) MobiSave- This is an “invite app”. Download their app and request to be a part of MobiSave. It took a few months to receive an email saying I was accepted as a member of MobiSave. But every week they have different items for you to earn cash back from. This is another receipt app. But the money you get back goes straight into your PayPal account.
6) SavingStar- SavingStar is a great cash back app. Take a photo of your receipt and scan the barcodes on the corresponding items. The money you earn can be put into your PayPal or personal bank account.
7) ReceiptPal- Probably my favorite app! Take pictures of your receipts. You can even send them your e-receipts at email@example.com 4 receipts earns you 100 points. Those points enter you into a drawing for $250 every week. And the points you earn can be redeemed for e-gift cards.
8) Shopkick– Shopkick is great! Earn points just for walking into a store with the app open. I love walking through the mall and racking up points just for walking by certain stores. Also, scan items in-store to earn more points. And link any Visa card and receive points from in-store purchases with that card. http://get.shopkick.com/cylinder29949
9)Ibotta– Definitely one of my favorite cash back apps. In this app you work as a team to redeem rebates and earn cash. Choose your rebates and shop from tons of different stores. After your purchase, take a picture of your receipt and scan the barcodes of the items purchased. You and your team have goals each month and bonus goals to earn extra money. Plus, receive $10 just for signing up and redeeming your first rebate! Score! https://ibotta.com/r/x64nca
10) ReceiptHog– This is another great receipt app. Take pics of your receipts to get either points or spins. Points can be redeemed for Amazon e-gift cards or $ towards your PayPal account. And spins can get you more points, $100, or they match your last shopping trip. Also, some receipts earn you entries into monthly sweepstakes.
11) Ebates– Ebates is cash-back app. Shop through their site and receive cash back at hundreds of different stores. And better yet, Ebates will give you $10 after you make your first purchase! http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=1UbRalU%2FJiu4fJBmwgQFfQ%3D%3D
12) E-rewards– This is a survey taking site. Even if you don’t qualify for a survey, you still receive a certain amount of money. But most pay between $1 and $10 on completion. E-gift cards are rewarded quarterly.
Do you have any site or apps you like to use to make money? Comment below and let me know! 🙂